Saturday, October 20, 2012
If you just happened to come to this blog, you should start at the beginning at Lucy's blog - Love 2 Create. If you came here from Arlene ~ Arlene's Creative Space, then you're in the right place!
My project is ... Holiday Sign Set Featuring Thanksgiving
What I used:
My Creation Collage Cubes (Z1737)
Moonlight Paper Pack (X7161B)
Goldrush Ink (Z2123)
Smokey Plum Ink (Z2147)
Sponge Daubers (Z726)
Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge (Z1686)
What I did:
I used the paper of choice and cut 1 7/8 in. squares. I used cardstock of choice to cut out leafs using cricut, p. 34 < Leaf2> 2 in. I use another cardstock of choice to cut out the letters using the cricut, 1 1/2 in. I use the sponge daubers to edge everything. I ink the block and all the papers. I also use the goldrush ink on the leafs to make it look a little more like a real leaf. Then just glue everything in place. I will have a new holiday on each side. Please come back soon to see pictures of the rest of the holiday sign set.
The next stop on your trail of falling leaves is Priscilla ~ Priscilla's Paperie
Here's the entire blog hop lineup in case you "fall" off the path:
- Lucy ~ Love 2 Create
- Darla ~ Caution: Crafting is Contagious
- Diana ~ Dianas Free Moments
- Stephanie ~ The Quilted Scrapper
- Amie ~ Mimi, Myself, and I
- Jennifer ~ 4 Hearts Scrapbooking
- Rebecca ~ Stamp and Scrap Studio
- Kindred Hearts ~ It Makes Total Cents
- Theodora ~ Celebrate Crafts
- Arlene ~ Arlene's Creative Space
- Amanda ~ Scraps of Love
- Priscilla ~ Priscilla's Paperie
- Ginger ~ Ginger's Creative Cottage
- Michelle ~ My Flights of Fancy
Friday, October 12, 2012
In this hop, you will see projects featuring this fun stamp set from many talented crafty ladies!
Enjoy our blog hop - we hope we inspire you to create your “very” own Merry Christmas projects!
We are having a giveaway – that’s right blog candy for you hoppers! Carolyn of Nuts 4 Scrappin http://nuts4scrappin.blogspot.com is giving away a stamp set to one of our hoppers! She is giving away a stamp set called "Bonjour". You can see a picture of the stamp set on her blog. All you have to do to be eligible to win is to leave a comment on each blog and become a follower of Carolyn's blog.
If you have just hopped onto my blog, please start at the beginning at Lucy's blog – Love 2 Create http://www.love2createitall.com. If you came from Stephanie of www.quiltedscrapper.blogspot.com then you are in the right place!
Here is the complete lineup in case you get lost along the way:
- Lucy ~ http://www.love2createitall.com
- Darla ~ http://stampingunderdoctorsorders.blogspot.com
- Michelle ~ http://mycreationswithmichelle.blogspot.com
- TinaGale ~ http://tiggersscrapplace.blogspot.com
- Jennifer ~ http://4heartsscrapbooking.blogspot.com
- Carolyn ~ http://nuts4scrappin.blogspot.com
- Stephanie ~ http://quiltedscrapper.blogspot.com
- Amanda ~ http://scrapsoflovescrapbooking.blogspot.com
Thanks for hopping along with us - we hope we were able to inspire you to create your own "Very Merry Christmas" projects.